This program is designed to develop an understanding of music basics and what music can do for and against an individual.
Thought provoking presentations and interaction are focal points. The following topics are presented because they appear to warrant the greatest concern regarding youth and their relationship to education, employment, social
behavior, drugs, and the juvenile and criminal justice systems.
| Music's Moral
(Right & Wrong Conduct)
Musical Elements that effect people
(Volume, Tempo, Mode, Timbre,
Effects on Music Lyrics
Controlling Behavior through Music
Effects of Music on Consumer Buying
(Clothes, Jewelry, Food, Beauty Supplies, Cars, Travel, Gifts, Credit ..Cards, etc.
- Effects of Rap, Hip Hop, Gospel & Jazz on Social Behavior, Education, Employment, Drugs, the Justice System, the Media, Concert Venues, and Ones Physical and Mental Well Being.
- Interrelationship between Cultural Knowledge and Learning.
- Self-esteem Development through an
appreciation of African Music & Culture.
- Good Music vs. Bad Music-- Be the Judge.
- Appreciation for Cultural Diversity
Music to Study By